Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Air Conditioner

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air Conditioner

Have a question. I have a 2015 reflection the first outing out this year the AC worked but just seemed a bit loud. Our second outing out it didn't work. I went out today to test it again and nothing. I hear a click at the AC but it doesn't power up. Any thoughts or electrical test I should perform before I right it off? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Oh, it is a Domestic model # B59516 if that helps... thanks again

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought someone else with more knowledge might chime in... I believe other than a start capacitor, it's my belief these units are throw aways.... They are easy to replace once you get them on the roof.....
    2019 230RL Reflection ..... 1996 Dodge 2500 Cummins still pulling just as hard as the day I brought her home November 1995...3.6 Onan. 2 battleborns 300 watts solar, 1500 watt aims inverter....(Convictions are a far greater foe of truth than lies) {Nietztche}

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you hear a click at the thermostat? Or up top on the unit? I agree if you go up and get new caps for $25-$30 and swap them, there still is a chance.
    Randy and Kris