User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Telescoping Dining Table Wobbles

I have a 22mle Imagine with a telescoping dining table which has alway has a minor wobble due to the telescoping pedestal ; however, something has happened that I’m not sure if something is loose or broken. The Table TOP is not wobbling at the point where that pedestal meets the table. It is NOT due to the telescoping clamping portions. I don’t see any soldering on the plate under the table onto the top pedestal portion but this is where has not wobble a LOT. It has not come completely off but is very loose and the table is wobbles several degrees or may about two inches.

Has something broken btwn the plate and top pedestal part or just looses that I can tighten?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A25DD50-B456-4008-9309-35741F9924DE.jpeg  

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem solved. I removed the plate below screwed to the table and found that there are three more screws holding the plate to the pedestal. The problem is that the screws are too short and barely grab the screw holes in the pedestal. I bought M6 1.0 35mm (and 40mm because they didn’t have 3 at home depot. I just needed anything longer than what I’m thinking we’re 3/4 inch installed (just too short).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtolbert View Post
    I have a 22mle Imagine with a telescoping dining table which has alway has a minor wobble due to the telescoping pedestal ; however, something has happened that I’m not sure if something is loose or broken. The Table TOP is not wobbling at the point where that pedestal meets the table. It is NOT due to the telescoping clamping portions. I don’t see any soldering on the plate under the table onto the top pedestal portion but this is where has not wobble a LOT. It has not come completely off but is very loose and the table is wobbles several degrees or may about two inches.

Has something broken btwn the plate and top pedestal part or just looses that I can tighten?
    Just purchased the same unit yesterday. Wondering what you did to eliminated the wobble . Can’t imagine having the table set with drinks ( think red wine) with this much wobble. I’m sure there is a fix. TIA

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you were able to solve your issue.

We never lower ours and I hate when it moves if we put our elbows on it to play cards or anything. I screwed a 14" long 2x2 to the wall butted up to the underside of the table and then put a couple screws up through the 2x2 into the bottom of the table. No movement at all - love it. We can still remove it if needed.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)