User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had something very similar on our 2017 Solitude. There was no "point" the the cracks radiated out from and looked very similar to the pic above. It was fixed under warranty without issue or question. They didn't seem to think it was that unusual.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gvhill View Post
    I have contacted GD dealer sent pictures plus have a claim # with GD. Where the cracking is there is no way it it could have been hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m extremely curious about this result. We have discovered cracking along the caps edge, up high. Is this common in a 2021 303RLS Reflection? (the images rotated upon upload)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56157DD6-F5FC-43B0-901C-6EC00A3185E6.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	43115
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	532AEC49-F45D-40D1-82B4-61B4D6EE4DA9.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	497.3 KB 
ID:	43116
    Last edited by GonOuttaHere; 09-20-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2019 Reflection 230RL had cracks like that on the outer cap edges the day we went to pick it up at the dealer. Dealer had the fiberglass guy fix it before we brought it home. It delayed us about a week bringing it home but never had an issue with it. They hinted at screws underneath the cap as well.
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawsitive Camping Life View Post
    Our 2019 Reflection 230RL had cracks like that on the outer cap edges the day we went to pick it up at the dealer. Dealer had the fiberglass guy fix it before we brought it home. It delayed us about a week bringing it home but never had an issue with it. They hinted at screws underneath the cap as well.
    Thank you. I’m “discussing” with GD customer service via email now. Wish me luck.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have similar issue on my 2020 Reflection. Not that bad though. I didn't notice until I was up washing and waxing the camper. The cracks are around the lights and outer cap edges mainly. I contacted GD and I was asked if I was using an abrasive cleaner. When I said that was impossible based on the crack pattern and I have been cleaning my campers for years without an issue she informed me to take the camper into the dealer and have one of the techs determine the issue. Around here that will be at least 2-3 months. If it stays where it is I am not concerned just don't want it to get worse.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the OP has not been back since July.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still here

Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Looks like the OP has not been back since July.

Bill
    I'm here - just no updates. It's been in storage over the winter and the dealer is going to look at it during a checkup appointment on 5/1. Hopefully they see what I see and can convince
    GD that it's not from impact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12