User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Owner Solitude 310GK

Wife and I are excited to be picking up on new Solitude 310GK on June 27th. We have been out of RVing about 5 years now and excited, now that we have both retired to get back into seeing the country. We've owned three TT's and a park model and used my parents Class C's and Class A's a number of times, this is our first venture into a 5th wheel. Looking forward to learning and making new friends. Thanks Clark and Jane!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Carl and Jane. Just let us now how to spend your retirement money on that new GD.
    Randy and Kris

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crv0262 View Post
    Wife and I are excited to be picking up on new Solitude 310GK on June 27th. We have been out of RVing about 5 years now and excited, now that we have both retired to get back into seeing the country. We've owned three TT's and a park model and used my parents Class C's and Class A's a number of times, this is our first venture into a 5th wheel. Looking forward to learning and making new friends. Thanks Clark and Jane!
    We picked ours up in May, spring weather has been quite cool & raining. That has allowed some time for customizing a few things.

One thing that has impressed me more than expected is how quiet the rig is inside. The outside world is almost none existent, rain & wind...barely noticeable. The inside water pump ....very quiet....we are off grid with it. Same with the furnace
    2022 Solitude 310GK, Factory option Include, Dual Pane Winders, Slide Toppers, Solar pacakge, Gen Prep, Pull Out Kitchen & Heat Pump
    Cheaters list so far Includes, Snap Pads, 2ea 200ah Smart Heated Lithium Batteries
    2014 Sierra 3500HD Duramax LWB SRW

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crv0262 View Post
    Welcome to the Grand Design and the Tom Schaeffer's RV families!!
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Family approach at Tom Schaeffer's RV was great!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, this is a great group of folks who will help you out when you need it.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S