I am sorry if this isn’t the place to post I just don’t know what to do.

We recently got a portable A/C Unit because our rooftop A/C stopped blowing cold air. Contacted Grand Design and they have given us some money to put towards a portable A/C in the mean time until we can have it serviced. The portable A/C we got has been working very well for the last week until today it now keeps tripping the GFCI/CONV breaker. We have nothing else turned on that’s plugged into the outlets and I have tried plugging it into a different outlet and it still tripped. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the refrigerator and water water set on propane.

I should note that we are at a Boondocks Welcome and the owners have a 30amp hookup. It first tripped from their garage that’s connected to the hookup and is now tripping the breaker inside the trailer.

The portable A/C unit is a Delonghi Pingunio and has a Total Input Current of 11.7A. I apologize if this is just my naivety but I am not sure what else to do besides maybe get a smaller portable AC unit?

I have just taken the AC unit out of the trailer and plugged it into the 15 amp plug connected with the 30amp plug at the portable AC unit works fine plugged in out there. I am assuming that means something is wrong with electrical inside the trailer.