User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swapped mine out for this one:

https://www.zarcor.com/rv_products/r...-kit/index.php

Went with the tinted glass, and room darkening shade. You cant see inside, even when the shade is open (unless its pitch black out, and the interior lights are on). Oh, and I can open/close the shade, without opening the door.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	41412
    Last edited by Mediocrity; 06-23-2022 at 04:58 PM.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS | TireMinder i10 TPMS | Progressive Dynamics 60A Converter | Progressive Industries EMS | MORyde X Factors | Renogy Solar & MPPT Controller
    2012 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7L Diesel | Tuned w/ DPF Stolen | Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller | Airlift Bags w/ Wireless Compressor | B&W Turnover Ball | Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks pretty cool. I may have to check it out further. Thank you. Does it actually work as easily as it appears? Do you think it will continue to do so?
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two things of note here. If you go with the standard, clear window and shade go with the Lippert brand as it comes with the de-install tool. Mine did not and I have to use a butter knife to remove and clothes pins. Second as was also discussed, install with the shade so you pull it up to close which gives more security for you. I think its a great upgrade. I like to see out to the steps. Opening the door to adjust is not a big deal. You do it twice a day. Once to open in AM and again to close at night.
    2018 303RLS dual AC , table with chairs and 3 awning covers.. pulled by a 2021 GMC 3500 AT4, Andersen hitch with Factory turnover ball

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    That looks pretty cool. I may have to check it out further. Thank you. Does it actually work as easily as it appears? Do you think it will continue to do so?
    Yes. Works just as shown/described. The main reason I went with the Zarcor CloZure is because it could be opened/closed without opening the door.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS | TireMinder i10 TPMS | Progressive Dynamics 60A Converter | Progressive Industries EMS | MORyde X Factors | Renogy Solar & MPPT Controller
    2012 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7L Diesel | Tuned w/ DPF Stolen | Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller | Airlift Bags w/ Wireless Compressor | B&W Turnover Ball | Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
    Yes. Works just as shown/described. The main reason I went with the Zarcor CloZure is because it could be opened/closed without opening the door.
    Yeah, it seems if you want a screen/blind, then being able to easily adjust it would be very handy thing. Having to open both doors just to adjust the screen seems pretty silly, and inconvenient.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swapped mine out for this one:

https://www.zarcor.com/rv_products/r...-kit/index.php

Went with the tinted glass, and room darkening shade. You cant see inside, even when the shade is open (unless its pitch black out, and the interior lights are on). Oh, and I can open/close the shade, without opening the door.

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	41412
    Question: When the shade is open, is the pane totally clear (as in no lines)? Or is there some blockage in the view?

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    Question: When the shade is open, is the pane totally clear (as in no lines)? Or is there some blockage in the view?
    When the shade is open, its about 50% obstructed. For us, there's enough visibility for looking outside or letting light in.

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	41420
    Last edited by Mediocrity; 06-24-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the shade is open, its about 50% obstructed. For us, there's enough visibility for looking outside or letting light in.

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	41420
    Thank you.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are awesome.
    Thanks for all the I put.
    Ray

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And having to go between the doors isn't always easy weather wise. It took BOTH my wife and I to install....biggest reason being my dumb azz should have removed the stairs and worked off ladders vs. maneuvering around the steps together. Another lesson learned in our journey NOT MADE EASY THIS YEAR BY THIS ADMINISTRATION'S INABILITY AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE TO DEAL WITH THE INFLATION.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast