User Tag List

Thread: No power inside

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No power inside

We have a 247BH and 2-3 days ago none of the lights or anything inside stopped turning on (inside lights, control center, TV/ radio, outside side light). The jack light turns on and the fridge light turns on and compressor kicks on for a few seconds. Hooked up the truck to see if that would do anything but no luck (other than confirm marker lights and those work)

We have checked the fuse box in the front room and the two fuses inline outside by the battery and all look good. GFI in the bathroom isn't tripped.

Are there any other fuses or simply things we can check? We are supposed to be leaving for a trip next week and hoping this is a simple fix.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So. If you feel comfortable tracking down power problems with a volt meter, now is the time. If you don’t then anything beyond checking breakers, cables, and fuses will involve some technical assistance.

Perhaps the shore power is not there and your batteries have gone dead. Suggest starting with verification of the blue light on the outside where the shore power plugs in. If you have the blue light then move to main circuit breaker box and make sure none are tripped. If no blue light then no shore power, check the cable and circuit breakers and surge protectors associated with shore power outside the rv.

If you have the blue light and all the circuit breakers / fuses are good in the rv, it’s time for the volt meter and some troubleshooting. This is easy if you know how. Kinda like brain surgery. If you don’t, it can be a little dangerous. Maybe a good time to call that mobile tech or retired neighbor who was once an electrician.

If your not on shore power and have a giant battery bank and a roof full of solar that you were using to power the TV, etc. and it suddenly is not working. Things get a bit more complex.

Hope this has been helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check that your 12v disconnect wasn't accidently turn off. It turns the 12v feed to the house 12v circuits off while leaving brakes, jacks and some other things on.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^x2^^ what he said. Sounds like the battery disconnect. Or at least that would be the first place I'd look. Look for the red key, most likely in your pass-through.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE