Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Your maps

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your maps

I do like the idea of the maps and the Wife and I have been keeping one for years. We have been to all of the states except for 10. Now the "rules" here are you can only fill in a state if you camped there.

If that is the case, my map will never fill up because there are some states we will never return to. There are many, "Been there, done that" states and of course the "No way in heck are we coming back here" states.

So for us we will hit all 50 states eventually even though it breaks the rules.

And yes, I am joking about the rules thing because we do our thing, you do yours. lol
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    I do like the idea of the maps and the Wife and I have been keeping one for years. We have been to all of the states except for 10. Now the "rules" here are you can only fill in a state if you camped there.

If that is the case, my map will never fill up because there are some states we will never return to. There are many, "Been there, done that" states and of course the "No way in heck are we coming back here" states.

So for us we will hit all 50 states eventually even though it breaks the rules.

And yes, I am joking about the rules thing because we do our thing, you do yours. lol
    Same here. We just camp there at least one night. Full setup, no parking lot overnighters. Yes, there are some states we will never fill in because we have no interest in visiting. Maybe driving through to get to a state we want to visit. (Does count in our book.)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this is just me having fun with it. We love Maine but it is not on the way to anything. New Jersey? Well, best to go around that. I know I will upset people but New England in general can be avoided for the most part. I found the Southern states to be very welcoming. Florida is definitely one on our list to never go back to and California my Wife is slowly convincing me that it is not all fake women and sushi rolls that don't conain fish.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie