User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 303RLS owners

Hey everyone,

My wife and I purchased our first RV a couple months ago, a 2022 Reflection 303RLS and we couldn't be happier with it. We have been tent campers for a long time and the past couple years we've traveled alongside some friends who RV camped and we got interested. We spent a long time researching brands, lines, floor-plans, and mods; in fact I continue to do that because I nerd out on stuff like this. We decided to purchased a 303 early in 2022 and it was just a matter of the right one coming along at the right price. In April we found a screaming deal on our 2022 and pulled the trigger. We have lovingly dubbed our 5er "Casita" (despite the other trailer line sharing the name) because we love Disney and the magical home "Casita" in Encanto inspired our magical new home base.

We have had our rig out for a couple long weekends locally and have plans for more soon. We have no illusions of full/part timing but plan to get out there on many long weekends and a couple 1-3 week trips each year. The first long trip we have planned is to head from Illinois to Estes Park in September for a week in RMNP and then head south to Albuquerque NM for the Balloon Fiesta. We're hyped for that trip and are working on getting our bearings under us so that we're ready for that.

We've already started to modify the rig. We've added a Gen Y Executive Gooseneck conversion hitch with a B&W Ball/Chain kit. We have also added 2x Lion Energy LiFePO4 batteries, a Victron Multiplus-II inverter, a Victron Cerbo GX & Touch 50, a Renogy DC-DC charger, and we have plans to expand the battery/solar further. We have plenty of little touches we're adding/adjusting but those are the big ones for now!

I'm hopeful this community is a fun and engaging one to share our experiences with both travel and tech, sharing what we learn out on the road but also gaining from the collective knowledge here.
    See you all out there!
    David and Deana

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220427_185257.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	41427

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig! Looks awesome and I love the color of your truck! Lots of experience here and a strong willingness to answer questions and help through problems and challenges with a happy light atmosphere.

Looking forward to hearing your adventures!

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. My wife and I have had our 303 for 3 1/2 years and have spent 232 nights in our various travels. We attended the Albuquerque Baloon Fiesta in 2019 and had a really good time. Good luck with your adventures and enjoy your 303.
    John & Cindy
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ford F250 6.7 PSD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! We are second season 303 owners. Absolutely love the layout. Extremely comfortable. Looks like you are going for an award to spend the most money on mods and accessories the first year! Our big buy was the Progressive EMS. I always used a surge protector, but after reading this forum. I took the advice of the seasoned owners. Great place for advice and troubleshooting.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Read, re-read and read again every manual on your rig and the components. Preventative maintenance is crucial. Enjoy your rig and welcome to the 303 mafia
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the new coach.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and Congrats.
    We own the same unit and absolutely love it.
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank