User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the LCI OneControl pictured installed on our 2022 378MBS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9456.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	43830

On delivery, I was able to use the BT functionality to connect to my iPhone, then it stopped working. I have tried every fix I can find on the inter webs to fix to no avail. I do not see the OneControl on my iPhone bluetooth devices but, when I use the "+" on the Compass Connect app, the code appears and it tries to connect. I have done this several times in both Compass Connect and the OneControl app, won't connect. According to the diagnostics screen, I am running version 4.XXXXXX, is there an update? There is no bluetooth connect button on the OneControl panel, on the side, or behind it. I have unplugged everything and tried to hard reboot, no good. Any help would be most appreciated.
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haznavy View Post
    We have the LCI OneControl pictured installed on our 2022 378MBS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9456.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	43830

On delivery, I was able to use the BT functionality to connect to my iPhone, then it stopped working. I have tried every fix I can find on the inter webs to fix to no avail. I do not see the OneControl on my iPhone bluetooth devices but, when I use the "+" on the Compass Connect app, the code appears and it tries to connect. I have done this several times in both Compass Connect and the OneControl app, won't connect. According to the diagnostics screen, I am running version 4.XXXXXX, is there an update? There is no bluetooth connect button on the OneControl panel, on the side, or behind it. I have unplugged everything and tried to hard reboot, no good. Any help would be most appreciated.
    This is the information I received from LCI for those interested and have the same LCI OneControl that I have, the one without a "pairing" function on the panel.

"Good Morning Tod,

Thank you for contacting Lippert with your request. Your bluetooth signal is broadcast by a chip on your Unity Board (the main computer brain that everything is wired into) so in order to reset the signal we need to powercycle that board. This can be done by either completely removing all power from the entire coach (disconnect from shore/outlet, solar, and disconnect your coach's negative battery terminal for a few minutes) or by removing power from the Unity Board itself directly, by disconnecting the ground wire. Unfortunately we are not privy to where the Unity Board has been installed in your coach by the manufacturer and you would need to reach out to them to locate it.

The touchscreen has no interaction with the bluetooth, so it won't be of any assistance in this matter.

If we can assist further, I would suggest calling in to our OneControl Tech Support Team to troubleshoot over the phone: 432-LIPPERT (432-547-7378) available M-F 8a-7p and Sat 9a-5:30p EST"
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was having trouble on my 2021 Reflection and tried using the QR code and also looking for the trailer but it would only come up once in awhile but did nothing. I finally did the manual entry using the id which started with LCI and entered the whole id making sure to use caps or non caps. I used the numeric code as the password and it came up and learned. Hope this helps.
    Tim and Nora
    2021 Reflection 315 RLTS
    2021 Silverado HD 2500 Duramax

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same problem with my 21 311BHS. My Onecontrol stopped connecting to my compass and onecontrol app. I tried manually entering the info and removing all power via battery/shore disconnect ~ still nothing. My Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are on.In the app I can see other RVs but not mine. I want to disconnect the controller but can’t find it. Where is yours located? I checked in cabinet behind panel and under coffee bar but no connect box.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was behind the back wall in the front storage bay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you have any success? Ours is not working either.
    Roger & Cheryl
    2021 351 Momentum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chababe View Post
    Did you have any success? Ours is not working either.
    Nope, I tried disconnecting all power including battery to reboot the system but still could not connect. Followed all the instructions in the app but nothing worked. I can see nearby rigs but not mine.

I'm trying to locate the module and will contact Grand Design.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12