User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have taken two trips this summer in our 2018 303RLS and have started seeing the "bonded leather" starting to peel. It is good to see an up-to-date thread on this as the ones coming up while searching - which is always has to be someones reply - are very dated and go back as far as 2016.

I've seen the offerings from RecPro and would be interested in current opinions on their "leather" covering - is it holding up well? A FAQ on their site mentioned this and they gave the standard response about quality, etc. I think I'd be more inclined to go with the cloth option.

What about their sleeper sofa option? I'm sure that it doesn't have the same feet above head issue when made into a bed, but is it at least comfortable to sleep on?

I've done an internet search on RV furniture - RecPro is the dominant result. Does anyone have experience with other manufacturers? I've seen la-z-boy pinnacle collection mentioned in search results.

Just looking for any up to date experiences with replacement furniture that fits. Thanks.
    2018 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ram BigHorn 3500 CTD

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTire View Post
    We have taken two trips this summer in our 2018 303RLS and have started seeing the "bonded leather" starting to peel. It is good to see an up-to-date thread on this as the ones coming up while searching - which is always has to be someones reply - are very dated and go back as far as 2016.

I've seen the offerings from RecPro and would be interested in current opinions on their "leather" covering - is it holding up well? A FAQ on their site mentioned this and they gave the standard response about quality, etc. I think I'd be more inclined to go with the cloth option.

What about their sleeper sofa option? I'm sure that it doesn't have the same feet above head issue when made into a bed, but is it at least comfortable to sleep on?

I've done an internet search on RV furniture - RecPro is the dominant result. Does anyone have experience with other manufacturers? I've seen la-z-boy pinnacle collection mentioned in search results.

Just looking for any up to date experiences with replacement furniture that fits. Thanks.
    If you want some of the best (of course, it's spendy), look for Lambright RV Furniture. It's OEM in many top-of-the-line motorhomes. Bradd & Hall is one retailer.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard Flexsteel is pretty good as well. My son has a Southern Motion theater seat in his home. Had it for 5 years and it's in perfect shape. It's used daily. Personally I wouldn't by a sofa online without sitting in it. Same with pants or shoes.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    If you want some of the best (of course, it's spendy), look for Lambright RV Furniture. It's OEM in many top-of-the-line motorhomes. Bradd & Hall is one retailer.

Rob

The Lambright factory is just outside of Shipshewana Indiana. It’s owned by an Amish family. 5 years ago we went there in November. They had a large selection of furniture in their showroom & you can actually have custom furniture made. We wanted wall hugger recliners on swivels. We picked out the fabric color & they made them. They were expensive @ $1200 each. Someone we met last week went there & there is now a 6 month wait but they were able to find a beautiful love seat recliner with movable hesdrests on the floor & purchased it at $3000. So if you’re in the are drop by. It’s out in the country & they have a large lot that will accommodate any size rv. As Bob said they make OEM furniture for high class A motor homes.
    Ray & Flo
    2021 Silverado 3500HD DRW
    2021 Solitude GK345-R
    Morryde IS & Disc Brakes
    Solar System. 8 100 AH Lithium batteries, 12 200 watt panels, Victron 3000 watt inverter, Smart Shunt, Cerbo, & 2 MPPT Charger/Controllers
    Travel 6 months each year

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design theater seating upholstery failure

We have a 2020 Reflection and the seats are not the bonded leather, something different. Not sure what to call it. Definitely a man made product, but not leather or vinyl. Really don’t know how to describe it, but it definitely has a “pattern” to it. They have been holding up so far.

BillClick image for larger version. 

Name:	5100.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	41579
    Last edited by Redapple63; 07-03-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12