User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need parts for Furrion 16 cu ft Side by Side Refrigerator

Does anyone know where to get parts for the Furrion 12-volt refrigerators? We cracked a door bin but can't find anywhere to order one.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Does anyone know where to get parts for the Furrion 12-volt refrigerators? We cracked a door bin but can't find anywhere to order one.
    They are new enough that you will probably have to call Furrion and pay out the nose for one.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are available directly through Furrion. We have broken 3 of them and so far the dealer has replaced them under warranty. I have reported this to GD and Furrion that these bins are too thin and need to be redesigned. I suggest you do the same. I added a small piece of plastic to the support which seems to be what breaks all the time. The middle on broke first and fell on the large lower one and broke it also. Someone read in the manual that it says not to have anything in the fridge during transport. That's crazy!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Reed View Post
    These are available directly through Furrion. We have broken 3 of them and so far the dealer has replaced them under warranty. I have reported this to GD and Furrion that these bins are too thin and need to be redesigned. I suggest you do the same. I added a small piece of plastic to the support which seems to be what breaks all the time. The middle on broke first and fell on the large lower one and broke it also. Someone read in the manual that it says not to have anything in the fridge during transport. That's crazy!!!
    Yes, I got mine from Furrion. They were very responsive and I got mine quickly for a reasonable price. That being said, I totally agree that they are very flimsily made and can break easily. We try to keep anything heavy on the shelves. What broke ours was a six-pack falling off the shelves and onto the bin. Now beverages are restrained with cross bars.

BTW, welcome to the forum @Tim Reed.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S