Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sink pressure

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sink pressure

I have in both bathrooms the water fall sinks. Both for the last two years have had very little pressure. Which was mostly fine. But I hooked up the water from house the other day to get ready for a trip this weekend and those things are running water like crazy. In fact if you turn it all the way up the water fall becomes a water gun!!!! The kitchen sink and shower seem normal. I have the regulater on at the hydrant and set to 30psi. Not sure why “it just changed”

Any thoughts would be welcome

Okie
    US Navy Veteran
    2020 3500 GMC Dually
    2020 3640 BH
    Flex Armor Roof https://dfwrvroof.com/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure the water pressure regulator is working? Is the 30psi setting for your house of the camper. 30psi seems awfully low; we run our camper at 45psi.

The kitchen has that aerator so it probably wouldn't show much of a change, ditto for the shower as there is likely some kind of water saver orifice.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the pressure when you run off the fresh water tank and the pump?

It sounds like a pressure issue, so it is likely down to hose/filter/regulator. Unless you frequent the same campgrounds and just have bad luck with low water pressure. What is different today?
    2022 Transcend Xplor 240ML
    2019 Imagine XLS 17MKE (sold 8/22)
    2017 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0 Fx4
    Blue Ox WDH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have similar issue of low water pressure in same Bathroom sink, but added issue of no hot water at sink. Kitchen sink and shower both have good hot water from new tankless water heater (also hot water from exterior hose), but not bathroom sink. Not sure if tankless heater not kicking on due to low sink water pressure/flow.

RV is only 1 month old and dealer already tried to resolve, but still an issue.

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
    Steve K
    US Army Vet
    2022 F250 SD Platinum 6.7 TD
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put on a new one this morning, the kind that does not have a gauge it says it is a 45psi. Still have way more flow than ever before. Trust me I am happy with the new flow just odd that it started working better. My daughter said dang dad did you fix the sink? Now it actually flows out of the sink. Like I say I have had the camper for 2 years and those two faucets have always flowed very slow. Deer lease / house / 20 different campgrounds, always the same then last week it just changed. As far as running it off the pump…. I will go put it in that config later this morning and see if it is the same as on city water. I hope it keeps going like it is just don’t know why it changed.
    Last edited by stumpfinder; 07-02-2022 at 05:48 AM.