User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you just ran AV cables and used those. I really wanted to use the HDMI ARC so i could do it all with a single remote control.
    Did you run the AV Cables the same way the HDMI cable was ran through the roof?
    -Disco

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the 2022 2500RL, the TV was not wired with HDMI, just a coax cable to the antenna feed. In fact, I tried 2 different HDMI cables and could not get them to work no matter what I tried

The Furrion is installed just to the right of the TV so I ran the audio cable behind the TV wall to the back of the Furrion

If you get HDMI working, I would love to hear about it
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if anyone else is having an issue with this still, but I found that the HDMI cable provided from GD is not arc supported, at least I'm my case. I purchased a one 4k cable from Walmart, $13, and once I hooked everything up it works like a charm. I will say make sure that the audio setting is set through auto pass-through as well. This is on my 337 RLS and the Jensen head with TCL that came with the rig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12