Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to forium, new to RVing

Hello all,
    I am new to this form and we just purchased our first trailer, a 2022 Flagstaff Epro 20FBS.

I am so overwhemmed with info! Lol.

I own a 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 with the 6.2L gas engine.

I just got back form the dealer after purchasing the "dissapearing trailer" camers. The instructions stink and GM and my local dealer (We live in a small town) are of no help.

The instruction say to plug camer into the "upper right port". My GMC only has two ports, top and bottom, the 7 pin which I plug trailer into and a 4 pin, the camera plug is a round plug about 1/2" in diameter.

Does anyone know if I can buy an adpater for this for the 4 pin? if so, anyone know what the name of the plug is on the camera end?

If no adpater, do I need to have a new port installed on truck that has the referenced "upper right port"?

Any help would keep me from returning the camera!!

Thanks in advnace

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenncarp View Post
    Hello all,
    I am new to this form and we just purchased our first trailer, a 2022 Flagstaff Epro 20FBS.

I am so overwhemmed with info! Lol.

I own a 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 with the 6.2L gas engine.

I just got back form the dealer after purchasing the "dissapearing trailer" camers. The instructions stink and GM and my local dealer (We live in a small town) are of no help.

The instruction say to plug camer into the "upper right port". My GMC only has two ports, top and bottom, the 7 pin which I plug trailer into and a 4 pin, the camera plug is a round plug about 1/2" in diameter.

Does anyone know if I can buy an adpater for this for the 4 pin? if so, anyone know what the name of the plug is on the camera end?

If no adpater, do I need to have a new port installed on truck that has the referenced "upper right port"?

Any help would keep me from returning the camera!!

Thanks in advnace
    This forum is for Grand Design RV owners. There is a Flagstaff forum that you should join.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel