User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I moved the for sale item to the classifieds and cleaned up this threads mentions of that post.

A reference to the for sale item would be more appropriate to direct someone to it.

And, as a reminder, we don't challenge people on this forum, it is against our community rules. If you find a post you don't like either move on or report it and the moderators will take appropriate action.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJS1200 View Post
    So the LOML springs on me last week that she wants a travel trailer to visit children and grand children, I am very prone to over think things when it comes to making the best purchase I can (hence the headaches), I've read threads were people rave about their RV and other reviews that don't instill much confidence.

I have narrowed it down to a used GD Imagine (unsure which one) and a Lance 2285 or 2295. My tow vehicles are a 2020 1500 Ram and a 2012 1500 Ram (Not at the same time), I've ruled out the 2670 due to its weight (if I am wrong let me know), my wife likes the 2670 and 2800bh, but like all things you find good and bad reviews.

My questions for the wise GD owners what would you recommend, help me spend my money wisely.

Do you have electrical issues (I've read where several people have said they can't run two appliances at a time).

Any advise would be appreciated and I am sure I will have more questions.

Thank you,
    Tim
    Tim, We purchased an Imagine 21 BHE two years ago and have done 5 regional trips. I purchased the GD after looking at reviews about the most well built and reliable campers. I like that mine has no sliders, because that's less stuff to break, and because I like spending my time outside, and not inside my camper. I have had zero problems. Sadly, my husband's health does not allow for camping, and I will be selling mine in August after one last camping trip. I am in Southwest Virginia, if you're interested. I have a Blue Ox weight distribution hitch and a few upgrades.
    Imagine XLS 21 BHE since June 2020
    Toyota Tundra quad cab 2004

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 17 MKE XLS for sale purchased in May of 21. Excellent condition, no pets, no children, stove and oven have never been used. added vent covers, vents all have screen covers. swapped out the frosted entry window to match other

windows. $26,500 financing can be arranged. msg me for pictures (479) 595-6363

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123