User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just get my legs wet, turn off the water, soap them up (no shaving cream), shave and then take my shower. You could always recommend that she shave them outside with that little hose and shower sprayer… but be ready to run if you do!! Hee hee. I do use that outdoor sprayer to give our dog a bath though.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not something I really ever considered when shopping for RVs, but when people ask my DW what she likes best about our new Reflection she always replies something to the effect of “the shower has a little seat and an on demand water heater so I can shave my legs so easily”. I guess she was really struggling doing that with the previous 4 RVs we owned. Maybe GD needs to consider updating their marketing material for their RVs with this feature!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SACS30 View Post
    Not something I really ever considered when shopping for RVs, but when people ask my DW what she likes best about our new Reflection she always replies something to the effect of “the shower has a little seat and an on demand water heater so I can shave my legs so easily”. I guess she was really struggling doing that with the previous 4 RVs we owned. Maybe GD needs to consider updating their marketing material for their RVs with this feature!
    This statement is spot on. All the things in the TT and the shower is the biggest complaint. Oh, the shower is the right size it is just the leg issue. I did suggest she wear long pants. That was a no go. I will be looking into a stool.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 ways:
    First electric shaver
    Second is wet wash cloth and soap it up good then start shaving. Can put little water in sink to clean razor. Rinse off when taking shower. Use less water this way too. Also, if you have a small shower, you can do this method in the main part of bathroom.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WandJS View Post
    2 ways:
    First electric shaver
    Second is wet wash cloth and soap it up good then start shaving. Can put little water in sink to clean razor. Rinse off when taking shower. Use less water this way too. Also, if you have a small shower, you can do this method in the main part of bathroom.
    That is a no on the electric. Not sure why but you know.... reasons. She said we should get an RV with a bigger shower. So, to shave legs will cost $100K+.

She will figure it out. I am trying to help and get solutions. I like the outdoor shower thing with maybe a privacy curtain.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I shower and then sitting on the end of my king size bed I shave my legs using body lotion (not rubbed in) as 'shaving cream'. When done, I'm done. I rinse off my razor in hot water, dry it and put it away until needed. Literally, I've even shaved my legs sitting at the campfire using body lotion.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if I could shave my face using body lotion?
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shaving legs in RV.....
    You're kidding right?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fill bathroom sink up with hot water and prop foot up on counter depending on your wife’s flexibility or take a small pan/bucket of water outside and enjoy the scenery while shaving. Tip #1: Venus Razors don’t require the use of shaving cream so less to rinse off. Tip #2: use skin lotion in place of shaving cream. Soft and smooth is the result!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    As a typical guy I think you can understand how hard it is to shave your legs in an RV.

Ok, all joking aside. How are the ladies doing this? My Wife drops many F bombs and it looks like a shaving cream warzone when she is done. Since we have a smaller TT I would like to know.

So, any tips/tricks.

Don't worry, I will be back to asking "Man Stuff" questions soon enough.

I bought a good electric shaver.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast