Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design rigs

Is there any GD owners around Katy Texas?

gerry

C130TN
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryh View Post
    Is there any GD owners around Katy Texas?

gerry
    Sorry, we don't own one but looking at the Momentums. We were in Katy Saturday and visited the Willis store Monday. We went to look at a used 2014 385TH but it was pretty rough, amazing how people treat their stuff.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried Holiday World ? that's where i bought my Solitude 325X they are GD reps
    Gerry

C130TN
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryh View Post
    Have you tried Holiday World ? that's where i bought my Solitude 325X they are GD reps
    Gerry
    That's where we visited, both the Katy and Willis locations. I'm probably more interested in a very nice, well taken care of used Momentum but they are hard to come by around here. I was really interested in the 2014 385TH at Holiday World in Katy until my wife and I saw it. I don't think I'd trade my 2011 Fuzion for it, it was in terrible shape, at least in my opinion it was. Previous owner had put up some hideous wall paper in the bedroom, had been smoked in, beaten up, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is really sad. I'll bet they didn't plan to own it very long, or knew they wouldn't be able to. Repo'd maybe?
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

C130TN
    Quote Originally Posted by RamGunner View Post
    That is really sad. I'll bet they didn't plan to own it very long, or knew they wouldn't be able to. Repo'd maybe?
    I'm not for sure who had owned it but it hadn't even been cleaned or washed at all, probably never cleaned. I can't even describe the wall paper and it was just on one wall in the bedroom. I was talking to the sales guy about trading my Fuzion and he kept telling me all the work they'd have to do to get it ready to show. I asked why the 385TH was filthy, inside and out and no repairs had been done if they have to do al this work and there was just complete silence. He told me to make an offer because they were very negotiable on this unit and they could touch it up. But, when I told him my offer he said no way.

Toy haulers around here get bought and used for the oil rig fields quite a bit. I'm thinking this might have been the case with this one or repossessed like you mentioned.

gthompson1028
    We are in Sugar Land 323BHS