User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What are the connectors for LTE on the Winegard 360+?

Having a bear of a time finding out what kind of connectors it's using. I can't see spending $350 for their setup when I have a netgear LTE modem lying around I can use, I just need to make sure I can connect the antennas.

Thanks for the help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to quick reply to my own thread, but I managed to find a post buried on some other forum. The connectors that come out of the Winegard 360+ are MCX Male connectors, so I was able to buy a $5 MCX female to TS9 male cable that'll work with my Netgear LM1200.

One of the places we camp regularly has spotty connection. I brought a mifi this time around with some external antenna we stuck up on the roof and had solid internet the whole week, so I'm hoping this will work for us as a more permanent solution.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalmocking View Post
    Not to quick reply to my own thread, but I managed to find a post buried on some other forum. The connectors that come out of the Winegard 360+ are MCX Male connectors, so I was able to buy a $5 MCX female to TS9 male cable that'll work with my Netgear LM1200.

One of the places we camp regularly has spotty connection. I brought a mifi this time around with some external antenna we stuck up on the roof and had solid internet the whole week, so I'm hoping this will work for us as a more permanent solution.
    Good info on the connectors! I purchased and returned the Ospey router the was designed to work with the MCX connectors. Overall a poor design of a router. I now have a MOFI 5G router and a SIM card with AT&T Unlimited data at speeds dependent on tower loading. Works great. Happy with performance. Intending to interface the MOFI with the Winegard antenna system using MCX to SMA adaptors for both cell and Campground WIFI. Toying with the idea of replacing the antennas in the Winegard with thosse that came with the MOFI router to keep my 5G capability. Just need SMA extention cables.
    Ken & Tammy
    Union Valley, TX
    2021 GD Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2019 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins 4x4