Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dual Grey Tank Equalization

My question is regarding gray tank placement & drain plumbing for a 310 GK.

This forum is valuable source of info & I found quickly why Grey #2 is full while Grey #1 displays empty. Information you cannot find in the owner's manual or form the dealer

I ordered a discharge valve to install on the end of the Black & Grey discharge line. Although this solution works in some cases there seems to be some floorplan's with different tank elevations & drain pipe routing.

I'm curious if anyone knows the tank & plumbing layout of this model & if anyone has used this solution on a 310 GK?

The comment I would like to make is I assumed GD would have built in equalization being there is no mention of how the grey water tanks are plumbed. Bad assumption on my part & hats off to the contributors to the forum & presenting these solutions.

2022 Solitude 310GK, Factory option Include, Dual Pane Winders, Slide Toppers, Solar pacakge, Gen Prep, Pull Out Kitchen & Heat Pump
    Cheaters list so far Includes, Snap Pads, 2ea 200ah Smart Heated Lithium Batteries
    2014 Sierra 3500HD Duramax LWB SRW

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Valterra gate valve on our 310GK when we're someplace long enough to make it worthwhile. The gray tanks are not plumbed together other than they both dump into the same discharge pipe. If you contact GD Customer Service with your VIN, they may be able to provide you with a block diagram of the plumbing, but it won't be accurate as to the elevation of the tanks. All three waste tanks (both grays and the black tank) are located under the floor and above the underbelly forward of the pantry/buffet wall in the basement - but at what levels, I can't tell you.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015