User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    I've been thinking about doing this also. What type of lights did you folks use?
    We have had good success with this LED light for the past two years. Remote control with several power settings and timer settings for how long it remains on when set off. I added a steel bracket to the back of it and simply zip tie it to the ladder so I can easily remove on a travel day. Being solar powered it is trouble free. It does provide us some since of security as we lock the electric bikes up under it each night.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Wi...ps%2C76&sr=8-2

Dutchman2
    Jim & Patricia
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 GMC 3500HD CC-SRW-SB Duramax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use a command hook that has a metal hook. Works great and can remove light when traveling.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Command hooks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    I'd like to mount 2 motion lights on the outside of my RV. One on the very front door side of the rv and the other on the back. I've tried velco, but the glue comes undone in the hot sun and thy fall off. It's industrial strength too. Now I have 2 glue marks on the RV where the mounts were. Can I screw these onto the side, or is there a better way to mount them than putting holes in the wall?
    I use these with the wire and just hang the light when I get where I’m going. One pair is still hanging after 3 years. Don’t know if any residue will be left but it’s not supposed to.
    Trying to insert photo with my phone????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123