User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low point drain valve adds

Found these here prior. Worth posting again. While I’ve not been able to take a maiden voyage on a new 2670mk, is anyone aware if the low point drains are open and you leave a Hot faucet open inside will it drain the water heater completely?

These were a great addition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006R9O0Q8...roduct_details
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9D30A41B-B1CA-4FED-852B-4C73972E5991.jpg  

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine doesn’t drain the heater. I always pull the plug on my last trip home

These are what I installed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0695.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	42038
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precab View Post
    Found these here prior. Worth posting again. While I’ve not been able to take a maiden voyage on a new 2670mk, is anyone aware if the low point drains are open and you leave a Hot faucet open inside will it drain the water heater completely?

These were a great addition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006R9O0Q8...roduct_details
    Mine are simple stock twist on white caps that came with the trailer. Before leaving a campground I always take them out to allow the HWH to drain since we usually come home for a week or two before heading out again. At the next campground after hooking up the water it does require purging the air out of the lines by simply turning on the hot faucets (bath & kitchen) for a minute or two.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid