User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 320mks owners as well!!

Hello, I just seen another post for new 320 owners. We are moving into this unit b/c my wife loved the floor plan with the desk. The desk area will serve as a work space for me to bid jobs and for our dog kennel.

We found our rig in Kansas City and was stored in the cave system down there when not in use. I did several mods / upgrades on our old Jayco 25.5rks so will love surfing this site for ideas as well. If this place is anything like the Jayco owners forum it will be priceless.

Thank you in advance for your answers and look forward to getting to know you.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. The caves? At the FAA we had a facility called The Caves near KC for storage and fabrication.
    Randy and Kris

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we looked it up they called it subtropolis when we looked it up. The previous owners meet us half way with the rig.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonPlegrand View Post
    Hello, I just seen another post for new 320 owners. We are moving into this unit b/c my wife loved the floor plan with the desk. The desk area will serve as a work space for me to bid jobs and for our dog kennel.

We found our rig in Kansas City and was stored in the cave system down there when not in use. I did several mods / upgrades on our old Jayco 25.5rks so will love surfing this site for ideas as well. If this place is anything like the Jayco owners forum it will be priceless.

Welcome to the 320MKS clan! If you search on threads started by me, you will see several mods I've done.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum, yes, the treasure trove of friendly folks here willing to share what they know is priceless.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Welcome to the forum, yes, the treasure trove of friendly folks here willing to share what they know is priceless.
    Hold on! Priceless? I think it's "you get what you pay for it"! [emoji1787] But, seriously, we are a group that shares information, tips and tricks, and an occasional laugh.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I look forward to looking around and hope to make some friends along the way.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Writing to the forum and congrats on the new rig!

Looking forward to hearing your adventures.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS