Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
When I've had a problem with moisture, I've put all the fans I can find on it - including a portable fan-forced heater to raise the temp. Now we have a large dehumidifier that can pull almost two gallons of water out of the air inside the RV in a 24-hour period during cool, rainy weather. Setting something like that next to the affected area with the intake pointed toward the wall might work well. If the inside humidity is high, all the time in the world won't do much.

Rob

EDIT: And I see you're in Alabama... 'nuff said!
Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
When I've had a problem with moisture, I've put all the fans I can find on it - including a portable fan-forced heater to raise the temp. Now we have a large dehumidifier that can pull almost two gallons of water out of the air inside the RV in a 24-hour period during cool, rainy weather. Setting something like that next to the affected area with the intake pointed toward the wall might work well. If the inside humidity is high, all the time in the world won't do much.

Rob

EDIT: And I see you're in Alabama... 'nuff said!
Thanks again Rob. Here are some pics I just took. I just pulled a couple of the screws and it looks like this has been going on for a long time. Threads are rusted off the lower and middle screws. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2585.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	42175
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2584.jpg 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	42176
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2580.jpg