User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our 1st Grand Design

Wife and I pulled the trigger on a new Reflection 337RLS today. After 2 weeks of studying floorplans and 6 hours at the dealership today we finally agreed on the Reflection. Our previous two campers were Jayco TT's and we had every intention of buying a new Jayco Eagle 321rsts 5th wheel today. But after hours of comparison we both decided on the Grand Design. We're excited and hope we made the right decision. We'll be picking it up on Wednesday and heading out Friday on our first trip with it.
    My Wife (Lisa) and Myself (Troy) are in our mid 50's we live in central Kansas and have our own business which is slow in the winter so we enjoy going South in January and February. Our children are all grown and on their own but we have 8 grandchildren and we love to travel and visit them every chance we get. Our travel companion is Tucker a 2 year old Pekingese whom the wife spoils rotten, he demands the center of attention everywhere we go.
    We wish you all safe and trouble free travels, maybe we'll run into some of you on the way.

Troy & Lisa

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ408KS View Post
    Wife and I pulled the trigger on a new Reflection 337RLS today. After 2 weeks of studying floorplans and 6 hours at the dealership today we finally agreed on the Reflection. Our previous two campers were Jayco TT's and we had every intention of buying a new Jayco Eagle 321rsts 5th wheel today. But after hours of comparison we both decided on the Grand Design. We're excited and hope we made the right decision. We'll be picking it up on Wednesday and heading out Friday on our first trip with it.
    My Wife (Lisa) and Myself (Troy) are in our mid 50's we live in central Kansas and have our own business which is slow in the winter so we enjoy going South in January and February. Our children are all grown and on their own but we have 8 grandchildren and we love to travel and visit them every chance we get. Our travel companion is Tucker a 2 year old Pekingese whom the wife spoils rotten, he demands the center of attention everywhere we go.
    We wish you all safe and trouble free travels, maybe we'll run into some of you on the way.

Troy & Lisa
    Welcome to the Grand Design family. The 337 is a popular floorplan. Safe travels!
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the new coach.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Troy & Lisa
    Hey there, congratulations on the new rig! The 337 is a great rig, good choice, a lot of the floor plans share the same basic design with a few differences. You'll love the 5th wheel! Our Solitude is very much like the 337. Enjoy your travels.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Troy & Lisa
    We too are new to GD, our bio is similar to yours regarding age and kids grown, we owned a Jayco 5r for several years and it served us well, but felt GD for the money can’t be beat. Welcome and will see you around
    2019 GD Reflection 320MKS
    2020 Ford F-450 crew cab Lariat plus DRW

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Enjoy the 337 it's a great floorplan for snowbirding
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 grandchildren!? I hope your business is kids clothing and food. Wow that is awesome. We are enjoying our first. Congratulations on the purchase. You have some great family times coming. Jay cop is an awesome unit. We were either the Jayco or the Grand. You’ll enjoy this.
    Randy and Kris

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig! Great floor plan. We have essentially the same floor plan but in a bumper pull (315rlts).

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS