User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question G Class Access to Nautilus Panel

I have a 21G and there's a water leak in the black tank flush line. It was supposedly fixed by the dealer a few months ago, but when I tried to use it the other day for the first time since then it leaked water all over the bedroom floor (100x worse than before it was supposedly repaired). Does anyone know how to access the back of the Nautilus panel on these models? I assumed there would be an access panel in the base of the bed slide somewhere, but haven't found it yet. Thanks for the help.

Mike
    2021 Ford F250 Powerstroke
    2020 Momentum 21G

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put the slide out, the platform that is mounted to the floor top is held on by 3 or 4 screws. Remove them and it will come off exposing the rear of the panel and the top of the generator box.
    2021 Momentum 21G
    2020 Silverado 2500 6.6 Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, sir. Hadn't thought to check under the mattress, figured it would be a side panel on the bed frame. After gaining access, turns out the leak is not at the back of the panel, but coming from a bad vacuum breaker valve under the bathroom sink. I appreciate your help.
    2021 Ford F250 Powerstroke
    2020 Momentum 21G

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then install a water leak detector with cord like the Honeywell. I have one near my hot water tank and one in the nautilus area. Already saved my butt with hot water tank (connector had to be tightened).

https://www.amazon.ca/Honeywell-RCHW...88777351&psc=1

With these you can wrap the cable around pipes and connectors and leave a coil on the floor in the area. I’d advise putting the main unit outside the area so you can access it quick to silence it when it goes off!

It used to be really cheap without wifi (app likely sucks anyways) so look around or check out similar devices.
    Last edited by Thorvald; 08-04-2022 at 05:16 AM.
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues