Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bathroom Inner Dome Skylight

My 2017 337 needs a new bath skylight. It’s the standard opening, 22” X 14” but it is not the same height from side to side. The inner side is deeper than the outer side by maybe 1 1/2”. (Guessing).
    I can’t find where to order one that has this sloped design. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I’ve checked Amazon and eBay, my go to’s for things like this but I’m not having any luck.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcatman View Post
    My 2017 337 needs a new bath skylight. It’s the standard opening, 22” X 14” but it is not the same height from side to side. The inner side is deeper than the outer side by maybe 1 1/2”. (Guessing).
    I can’t find where to order one that has this sloped design. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I’ve checked Amazon and eBay, my go to’s for things like this but I’m not having any luck.
    Have you checked the Parts Lookup (https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup) to get the model number? With that, you can order direct from GD.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S