User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    I'm posting this video in the "Towing, Hitching and Maneuvering" forum because incredible "maneuvering" by this truck driver is what saved everybody's life.

https://cdllife.com/2022/video-picku...m_source=zaius
    What an idiot! --- some great drivng here by both truckers
    Mark & Lyne
    2019 Imagine 2250RK
    2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus with factory tow package - 2 sway controllers
    TT Ready for boondocking with solar installed on roof

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank God no one got creamed in that predicament.

Natural selection has failed us. People this dumb still roam among us.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to know that no one makes mistakes. I've made mistakes that cost me nothing, but could have been disastrous in other circumstances. "Let he who is without "Oopsies" cast the first "You moron".
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    What in the world was he thinking!!! Double yellow lines and everything. We've all been frustrated behind a loaded semi going up a grade, but risking yours and other's lives to get there a few minutes earlier? I hope he was scared straight. Unfortunately, the folks who need to usually aren't the ones who watch or read things like this...

Rob
    His wife needs to divorce him no doubt this is typical for this type of clown. You will find them tailgating you going down the Interstate. Telling you to get out of my way. On our recent trip to New England I saw many many people pulling campers in the left lane tailgating ,speeding generally harassing people. He is one of them. Only a idiot would pass on double yellow on a curve going up a mountain because the truck wasn`t going as fast as he wanted to go. What a Pinhead.
    And yes "you Moron" remember there are degrees to stupidity, this is on top.
    Last edited by bshgto; 08-11-2022 at 03:40 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That video almost made me throw up. That ended so much better than you think it’s going to. Good defensive driving.
    Jeff & Barb
    2023 Momentum 399
    2021 Ford King Ranch 350 6.7 Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read most of the comments from the video site and found out that there was major contact between the semi and the pickup pulling trailer. Both rigs got stopped and police were called. Right side of pickup got into the wheels of the semi causing the loss of two wheels to the semi. Pickup suffered major damage to both sides as well as to the trailer.
    Semi driver showed police his dash cam video and police had some choice words about the pickup driver, then gave him 2 tickets. Thankfully, no injuries.
    Other replies I read were from people who were familiar with that section of highway said that there is a long section of construction with both directions of traffic routed into one lane each direction with a double yellow line separating them. Confusing and congested but the fact is the pickup crossed a double yellow line and almost paid the ultimate price for him and any passengers.
    John and Karyn
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 295RL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123