User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto Level touch pad... no power?

372 WB Solitude. After battery replacement everthing works... except the the leveling system no power. Look like with search's there is a fuse I probably blew... cant find it....
    2019 Solitude 372WB FBP loaded
    2021 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 FX4 Long Bed Rapid Red
    1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
    1968 Dodge Charger

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMCFAN View Post
    372 WB Solitude. After battery replacement everthing works... except the the leveling system no power. Look like with search's there is a fuse I probably blew... cant find it....
    Behind your battery is a black box screwed to the wall (approx 6" x 6") remove this box and you will find a row of silver electrical breakers, each about 1 inch wide by 3/8 inch, this is where most of your electronics are attached to the positive side of the 12v DC power.

Locate your leveling module (approx 4 1/2" x 4 1/2") mounted to the top of your front hold (should be located the near the middle). There will be two cables coming out of this module one will be leading back toward the battery (this is the power cord for the leveling module) somewhere near the battery you will see a little square (approx 1 inch) attached to the positive wire, this will be the fuse you are looking for. As I recall, this is a 7 amp ATC style fuse (don't hold me to the amperage).

Let us know if this was helpful.
    Last edited by SolarPoweredRV; 08-06-2022 at 01:17 AM.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    Behind your battery is a black box screwed to the wall (approx 6" x 6") remove this box and you will find a row of silver electrical breakers, each about 1 inch wide by 3/8 inch, this is where most of your electronics are attached to the positive side of the 12v DC power.

Locate your leveling module (approx 4 1/2" x 4 1/2") mounted to the top of your front hold (should be located the near the middle). There will be two cables coming out of this module one will be leading back toward the battery (this is the power cord for the leveling module) somewhere near the battery you will see a little square (approx 1 inch) attached to the positive wire, this will be the fuse you are looking for. As I recall, this is a 7 amp ATC style fuse (don't hold me to the amperage).

Not sure if its the same, but, when installing my Lippert 4 point electric auto level system, it required a 50amp fused battery connection.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post

Thanks you!!! 10 Amp blade fues tucked back in the corner... visibly looked fine... measured 3 meg ohm. New fuse installed.... good to go!!!
    2019 Solitude 372WB FBP loaded
    2021 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 FX4 Long Bed Rapid Red
    1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
    1968 Dodge Charger

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrydr View Post
    Not sure if its the same, but, when installing my Lippert 4 point electric auto level system, it required a 50amp fused battery connection.
    The 50 amp fuse/breaker (80 amp for hydraulic) is for powering the motor in the system, the fuse the OP is looking for is to power the leveling module (electronic brain) itself.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMCFAN View Post
    Thanks you!!! 10 Amp blade fues tucked back in the corner... visibly looked fine... measured 3 meg ohm. New fuse installed.... good to go!!!
    I am glad you found it and it was an easy fix.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023