Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try to post a pic in the next couple days

Quote Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
    Strange that this thread is similar to our issue. Except no sound from ceiling speakers when watching any HDMI input (Dish or Bluray) to the front HDMI on 7200. However, the sound and pix make it to the TCL Roku TV and come out the small TV speakers. The ceiling speakers appear to work fine from the 7200 when connected via blu-tooth from an Ipod. Makes little sense to me. I do like the soundbar idea as the tiny speakers on the TCL Roku have some competition from the A/C.
    I'll try to post a picture of the 32" TCL with the Roku Streambar below it to give you an idea of size and how it looks. I was not expecting the Streambar to sound as good as it does, and there is definitely some bass - which was also surprising given its size and price.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjake392 View Post
    I had the same problem ( 2021 2600 RB ) and drove myself crazy trying to get it done. In my Jayco it was an easy task. After speaking to GD ( not much help ) and Furrion I found out it cannot be done with the TCL . Easiest way was for me to buy a relatively cheap sound bar and mount it right above the TV. It fit nicely and sounds good. Good luck
    Which soundbar did you find to fit above the TV? There appears to only be 3.5" of space above ours in the 2600RB.
    Last edited by masterdrago; 09-01-2022 at 06:31 AM.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 F150 Platinum 1777# Payload
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think mounting a soundbar below the TV would work better, as above the TV would project the sound too high. Below the TV would be in-line with where you sit to watch the TV. A pic will help visualize what it looks like - I'll add one in next day or two.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nusslejj View Post
    I would think mounting a soundbar below the TV would work better, as above the TV would project the sound too high. Below the TV would be in-line with where you sit to watch the TV. A pic will help visualize what it looks like - I'll add one in next day or two.
    I completely agree but the 2600RB does not have much space. I might consider mounting the small Roku Streambar at the top of the enclosure above where the Dish Wally and Bluray player are. I would need to keep the glass door open when watching TV.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220901_082233.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	42809
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Roku Streambar has openings in the rear so I think that it should not be mounted to a wall.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
    Which soundbar did you find to fit above the TV? There appears to only be 3.5" of space above ours in the 2600RB.
    I mounted a Sonos Beam upside down using a mount thru bolted (with fender washers behind) to the cabinet trim above the TV. Fits like a glove. I just wish Sonos let me flip left and right in the software. Not a huge deal in small space, but it would still be nice.

Mount...Sonos Beam Wall Mount Bracket,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K8GLQLD...p_mob_ap_share
    Last edited by jproctor9; 09-01-2022 at 10:53 PM.
    James and Dawn
    2019 F150 SCREW 3.5EB 6.5' - Haloview MC7109; Cooper AT3 LTX; Sumo Springs; ProPride WDH

2021 Imagine 2400BH - GY Endurance 225/75-15; MORryde CRE3000, HD shackles and wet bolts, X-factor crossmembers

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsongb View Post
    Yup...tried both...both hum......sounds like a grounding issue.....
    Hello all,

Wanted to report back after a few months... On our current trip, the wife says what's that noise, sounds like a hum coming from the stereo system. Finally tracked it down to the Electric Hot Water Heater. Off no hum, on get the hum. I pulled the Audio cable from the TV that I previously installed and the hum stopped... Dang it

Also noticed the new Dimmers I installed also hummed unless they were at 100% or ~<5%, pulled the audio cable and the hum went away, Dang it

Back to the drawing board with finding an acceptable solution

Does it work, yes but not acceptable
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update FWIW...I can certainly connect via bluetooth to stream Pandora or whatever from my smartphone to the Furrion......that works fine.
    Pat Simpson
    2023 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
    Blue Ox SwayPro

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I connect an Echo dot to the DV7200, works OK, does seem to pause occasionally but only for like 1 sec...
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123