User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No power to BH2800 when plugged into shore power??

We just got back from a trip to Torrey Utah Plugged the trailer into shore power 30 amp plug I have installed on the side of my home. Sat for 2 days, left the fridge running on electric. Came back to empty fridge and no power. Mircrowave works but no light? My trailer is a BH 2800 Travel Trailer.

I have a blue light on my 50 amp plug then a 30 amp reducer with a blue light on the lid that covers the 50 amp plug cover?
    I have check the breakers in my home all good there? The breakers in th e club also checked?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comstockk View Post
    We just got back from a trip to Torrey Utah Plugged the trailer into shore power 30 amp plug I have installed on the side of my home. Sat for 2 days, left the fridge running on electric. Came back to empty fridge and no power. Mircrowave works but no light? My trailer is a BH 2800 Travel Trailer.

I have a blue light on my 50 amp plug then a 30 amp reducer with a blue light on the lid that covers the 50 amp plug cover?
    I have check the breakers in my home all good there? The breakers in th e club also checked?
    Microwave works but no lights? That's odd. Oh by lights do you mean ceiling lights! Any power in any of the wall plugs? Do you have a 12v fridge or the older lp/120v fridge?
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes ceiling lights not sure on the fridge my trailer is 4 years old. Just ran out to the trailer and yes the plugs work?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the 12V has died. That would explain no fridge, and no lights since they are both 12V powered. Best check the "Battery Disconnect Switch", and the battery, and the converter, if the "Battery Disconnect Switch" was turned to "ON".
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the batteries charged when plugged into 30 amp plug?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comstockk View Post
    Are the batteries charged when plugged into 30 amp plug?
    Yes. When on shore power the batteries are charging via the charger. It sounds like what Happy Frood said - disconnect switch is off (so no 12v power to the RV); that or the batteries died because the charger isn't charging.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods