User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

We have the same rig (2022) and also purchased it at the 2021 Hershy Park PA. RV show. Was the first rig we went through before checking out all of the other trailers. We loved the floor plan and after looking at the others came back and made the purchase. After a season with it under our belt we couldn't be more happy with our decision. I sprang for the ProPride 3P Hitch and it has made towing it a pleasure. Have a RAM2500 with the Cummins Diesel and with the 3P hitch there is no sway and the weight distribution once you get it dialed in works great. Enjoy your new rig...
    2022 Imagine 2970RL
    2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn w/Cummins Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ExNihilo what are some of the mods you have done?
    We are in the infancy of owning this same trailer and the first thing we will do is get the second AC (heat pump) up front.
    Beyond that the only other thing I need to do is change from the table and chairs to a work area of some sort, since I work from home on a PC all day.
    Curious what others have done.
    Jerome and Cindy
    Fall and Winter RVers (just starting 2022)
    2023 Imagine 2970RL
    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuihiTx View Post
    @ExNihilo what are some of the mods you have done?
    We are in the infancy of owning this same trailer and the first thing we will do is get the second AC (heat pump) up front.
    Beyond that the only other thing I need to do is change from the table and chairs to a work area of some sort, since I work from home on a PC all day.
    Curious what others have done.
    I also work from the TT frequently; I use the dining table. Video conferencing requires more planning- I purchased a collapsable table in front of the Island for a work surface. Additionally, I use the Island as a computer stand and a folding chair in front of the sofa. Last, a backdrop on the couch hung from the cabinets.

I caution you on removing the table for a workspace. Live with the space and make a few accommodations first. After considerable time and thought, your opinion will probably change. If I needed to do something now, I would sacrifice the couch (looks good, but honestly, it is a shelf nobody sits on it). A Vari Desk would fit well there.

So far as a modification list- I will share it only since you asked. But remember, I am a modifier at heart if you want to do something particular, happy to share ideas or thoughts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Imagine 297RL Mods.pdf  
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12