User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is our Dometic slide in Range missing a few finish pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    Its the range that it originally came with when we purchased it and we are the original owners. I think its the basic or bottom line range. It just doesn't look finished to me. I guess I should have taken a pic of the whole range and not just close-ups of each side.
    Hi BeerBrewer,

This may help you find the part/s you need to properly finish it off. It is a parts lookup for your specific rig maintained by GD. It is a great resource. Let is know how it goes with that.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Hi BeerBrewer,

This may help you find the part/s you need to properly finish it off. It is a parts lookup for your specific rig maintained by GD. It is a great resource. Let is know how it goes with that.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Bill

Interesting they show a different range on that site than what we have. The range they show doesn't have a folding glass top and ours does. They do show the Range Trim kit and it has those two raw edges that we don't like. I guessing that our original thought was correct, that it is what it is. I will figure something else out.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    Interesting they show a different range on that site than what we have. The range they show doesn't have a folding glass top and ours does. They do show the Range Trim kit and it has those two raw edges that we don't like. I guessing that our original thought was correct, that it is what it is. I will figure something else out.
    If I remember correctly, the 26RL was a very short lived floorplan. They came out with it right before they switched to the "Xplor" designation. There used to be 2 versions of the transcend, one was higher end and had things like the stove cover. There was also a lower line.

Unfortunately, I can't remember if they were all like your pictures, or they had fillers/ends on there.

You can't look at an Imagine and compare them for features, as they were always different.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not aware that there were two levels of the original Transcend line, but does explain a few things, like the range and why we have the same aluminum wheels as the Imagine line. I was aware that the 26RLS was not a very popular layout, but we really like it. Its got a similar layout to the Imagine 2600RB except that we have an extra fold out sofa in the back and bathroom was moved from the back to between the bedroom and the kitchen, which we like better. We like having the extra sofa and that the bathroom is in the middle of the trailer. It is closer to the bedroom and if we have quests sleeping on the sofa bed of in the booth dinette that we don't disturb them when going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26RLS_0.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	42473

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12