User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried a backflush from the valve end ? Use these external flush valves if there is a plastic cut out it'll get it out of the way, or possibly push the poo around to drain.
    We had or have one in our gray tank and the back flush usually moves it out of the way. It's been a few years since we had to do that (knock on wood)
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got it figured out after our shower wasn’t draining. Our flush valves are mislabeled, the black valve is actually the shower and what would be the kitchen sink grey valve is the toilet. What a headache but glad it’s finally solved

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's to lots of advice with zero correct answers!
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDAKbuster View Post
    We got it figured out after our shower wasn’t draining. Our flush valves are mislabeled, the black valve is actually the shower and what would be the kitchen sink grey valve is the toilet. What a headache but glad it’s finally solved
    My buddy had the same issue with his Alliance 5th wheel. The handles were labeled wrong.
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Might be tricky but get an electricians snake and go back up the exit doing a colonoscopy of sorts. See if the snake makes it past the valve door. A lot cheaper than a camera in the turd bowl.

https://www.harborfreight.com/3-16-i...RoC-9UQAvD_BwE

Here’s the same snake for a lot more. I just like the name…..RAM PRO. Seems appropriate.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ram-Pro-3...ring/887060451
    I would definitely not use one of these fiberglass fish rod sets to go up into the black tank. They aren't flexible enough to go around the 90° plumbing pipe bend that will be located just before the tank. Most likely it will get wedged in there and possibly snap off and be stuck causing other issues.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it figured out!
    First thing I did in my RV was put food coloring down the kitchen sink to determine which valve was which in the outside Nautilus panel compartment. The bathroom and kitchen grey tanks were labeled incorrectly.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using a cleaning brush for the bowl and the brush piece came off and down it went. It clogged by black tank drain so nothing would come out. I used a wet/dry vac and taped it to the dump line and turned it on!!!!! amazing how much stuff came out pluse the brush end! Nasty but it worked!

Patti and Mike (and Bella and Ari too)
    2020 Solitude 310gk
    2017 Ford F-250 Supercrew 6.7 diesel 2x2
    Anderson Hitch gooseneck set up

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtycampers View Post
    I was using a cleaning brush for the bowl and the brush piece came off and down it went. It clogged by black tank drain so nothing would come out. I used a wet/dry vac and taped it to the dump line and turned it on!!!!! amazing how much stuff came out pluse the brush end! Nasty but it worked!
    Let me get this right, you duck taped the wet vac suction end to the black tank outlet ?
    If so, that’s amazing!
    2016 Ram 3500 SWD 3:73 Turbo Diesel 6'4"" box
    OEM puck Pro 16K
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    Previous:
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    Reese Sidewinder Hitch
    Platte Lake MN.

Will Not Be Dictated To
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PDI Apparently Does not Mean What I Think.

Really makes one ask what exactly the Grand Design PDI is really all about. I could go into details about our new and unused but suffering "teething troubles" 390RK, but I am way to annoyed and would be rude, and thus get banned from this valuable source of information forum. After all it is not intended to be a place we complain, but I am tempted. OK I will stop!

I left the Forum due to dictatorial administration

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtycampers View Post
    Haha! You've definitely got moxie my friend!
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast