Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway GBMB and DENALI's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings From The Garden State

Hi Everyone,

We purchased our 2022 Imagine 2600RB in May and are currently on our maiden voyage. We owned other trailers and now the kids are grown and it is just the two of us; we're looking forward to exploring. So far we like our Imagine and are looking to many years of traveling and camping.

One question, does anyone have the 12V refrigerator and does it keep a steady temp? Over the past few weeks at a campground we have run the gauntlet from freezing food in the fridge to temps going up to 40. Just curious what others have found.

Thanks.

Greg
    GB, MB and Denali
    2022 Imagine 2600RB - Morryde CRE 3000, 2 Battle Born Gamechanger 3.0 Batteries 540 Amps, 600 Watts Solar
    2019 GMC Denali HD 2500 Duramax

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. I love that floor plan. I don't have a 12v fridge but from what I've read, they are suppose to be more stable. Have you verified if it seals properly? You can test that with a dollar bill.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMB and DENALI View Post
    One question, does anyone have the 12V refrigerator and does it keep a steady temp? Over the past few weeks at a campground we have run the gauntlet from freezing food in the fridge to temps going up to 40. Just curious what others have found.
    Which 12-volt refrigerator do you have? We have the Furrion 16 CF and it has been very stable.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S