User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    Maybe consider installing a temperature control faucet? Something like this.
    Thanks, I think I will give that a try. I did buy a pressure gauge and it turns out we have about 36 pounds of pressure, which the utility district said is about average for our area, so the issue is apparently not too much pressure (Grand Design responded to my question concerning how much pressure becomes an issue, and they said don't go over 45.) In the meantime, the workaround in case one HAS to run a faucet while someone else (usually me) is in the shower is to make sure both the hot and cold are turned on equally so it doesn't make the shower hot or cold. I'm not optimistic.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogrhein View Post
    Thanks, I think I will give that a try. I did buy a pressure gauge and it turns out we have about 36 pounds of pressure, which the utility district said is about average for our area, so the issue is apparently not too much pressure (Grand Design responded to my question concerning how much pressure becomes an issue, and they said don't go over 45.) In the meantime, the workaround in case one HAS to run a faucet while someone else (usually me) is in the shower is to make sure both the hot and cold are turned on equally so it doesn't make the shower hot or cold. I'm not optimistic.
    One of my good friends is an avid RV and tech-junkie like me. He has one of those thermostatic faucets and he like it a lot. I'm still in the double handle faucet mode.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe consider installing a temperature control faucet? Something like this.
    Have you installed one of these in your rig? The instructions suggest that you need access to the rear of the shower enclosure, which would be impossible on my rig.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogiejack75 View Post
    Have you installed one of these in your rig? The instructions suggest that you need access to the rear of the shower enclosure, which would be impossible on my rig.
    If you list your RV model maybe others can help. Here are some instructions (post #4 ) for creating a signature line if you want. Or just reply with what you own.

I did't install the temperature control faucet, but if I do I have access to the rear of my shower via the kitchen pantry.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you list your RV model maybe others can help. Here are some instructions (post #4 ) for creating a signature line if you want. Or just reply with what you own.

I did't install the temperature control faucet, but if I do I have access to the rear of my shower via the kitchen pantry.
    Solitude 382WB-R. Shower plumbing on the rear cap wall.

Not trying to be argumentative. Just saying that this may not work for everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12