User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, the big reveal episode this week: https://youtu.be/P0BV1NxS83k
    I would have liked more of a tour of the whole rig, but they show enough.
    Impressive, especially with the power unit options, but I imagine fully loaded price is gonna be pushing 200k, I wager.
    Colin & Tracy
    '21 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ/Z71/SRW, Long bed, Anderson UH
    '21 Solitude 310 GK-R

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM0397 View Post
    FYI, the big reveal episode this week: https://youtu.be/P0BV1NxS83k
    I would have liked more of a tour of the whole rig, but they show enough.
    Impressive, especially with the power unit options, but I imagine fully loaded price is gonna be pushing 200k, I wager.
    Grand Design needs use the blinds that're are in the new Brinkely 5th wheels. Seperate night shade and screen. Nightshade pulls down. Screen pulls up.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    Grand Design needs use the blinds that're are in the new Brinkely 5th wheels. Seperate night shade and screen. Nightshade pulls down. Screen pulls up.
    Yes, the Brinkley model is certainly the grab bag of Lippert toys.

As it should be, since Ron Fenech is on the Board of Lippert after he left GD.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    Dinettes on the wrong side for us. Would rather look at my campsite vs the neighbors.
    I thought the same thing. If you had an awning to shade the windows a little, you would be looking at your hookups in most campsites I've been to. Thought the big bathroom was interesting, would like to actually see one. Not much I don't like about the camper we have. Made a few modifications, but as a whole, DW and I really like it.
    2020 Ford F-350 King Ranch, 2021 Momentum 397TH, Kawasaki KRX 1000

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Yes, the Brinkley model is certainly the grab bag of Lippert toys.

As it should be, since Ron Fenech is on the Board of Lippert after he left GD.
    Sorry to bring up a old thread but i got a quote from my Brinkley dealer and they told me starting at 215K (CND). I'm speachless.............
    Last edited by Chad1383; 04-04-2023 at 11:11 AM.
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad1383 View Post
    Sorry to bring up a old thread but i got a quote from my Brinkley dealer and they told me starting at 215K. I'm speachless.............
    For that price I would be looking at Luxe, not sure about New Horizons, but that's probably in the same price range.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    For that price I would be looking at Luxe, not sure about New Horizons, but that's probably in the same price range.
    215 gets you into Luxe, NH another 50K or so. But I see nothing in the Brinkley that makes me think it's even in the zip code of worth that much money.

215K, no IS (not even an option)?? I mean, guys, come on; trying to pass off with "super-premium" pricing and no IS?!

Luxe is what I would consider "semi-custom". Floor plan is pretty set, but they'll make some rather significant mods for you from the factory (desks in the garage, more/fewer cabinets/ more drawers in the bedroom, gas/propane/diesel generator (all options). NH and Space Craft are what I'd consider "full custom", "Here's a 45' long space, tell us what you'd like in it".

I don't see anything in the Brinkley that makes me think it's even a level up from any other mass market brand, but has a price tag more like a premium/super-premium brand.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That 215k is Canadian but still your prob looking at 190K American and that's not with any options. I mean its kinda cool and all some of the features but way way above my budget.
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad1383 View Post
    Sorry to bring up a old thread but i got a quote from my Brinkley dealer and they told me starting at 215K (CND). I'm speachless.............

215 K
    Canadian or not it's a crazy price ! Converted to USD it's159,755 Either way that's alot of $$ for mainly Lippert components
    Was that for the toy hauler? at the Tampa show the regular model (35 ft)was priced competive with the Reflection line at around $ 83,000 Didn't look at the Toy Hauler price.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not so sure about New Horizons either. We just made friends with an RV couple in their mid 70s, that just got their new NH 40 foot. The hydraulic hoses started popping out of the connectors spilling fluid all over the place. So they couldn't move their slides or leveling system. NH sent them one new hose and it was the same as the one that popped. They didn't like it so they went to a local hydraulic shop and had all new hoses made, they said they were much better quality. Four hours to replace all the hoses and they are back in business. add to this the OEM hydraulic hoses were bundled and tie wrapped together with the wiring so now there is hydraulic fluid all over the wiring. Other RV owners in the CGround pitched in and helped them replace the hoses.

This older couple were really depressed, they traded in their DRV and spent all this money for a NH and what they thought was a top of the line, good quality coach.

Within the whole RV industry - whew! You might as well bang your head against a wall!!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast