Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electrical outlets behind recliners?

Are there any electrical outlets behind the recliners in a Reflection 150 260 RD? If so, is there a way to access them? I would like to know if anyone has added a desk light (or something similar) around the recliners. The overhead lights are too harsh to me and I would like something less blinding. Pictures appreciated.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frawgdale View Post
    Are there any electrical outlets behind the recliners in a Reflection 150 260 RD? If so, is there a way to access them? I would like to know if anyone has added a desk light (or something similar) around the recliners. The overhead lights are too harsh to me and I would like something less blinding. Pictures appreciated.
    On my 260RD there are two outlets on the side of the divider between the recliners and the frig. The power supplies for the recliners are plugged in there. You could remove one of those or add a power splitter for your light. I agree those overheads are harsh. I'm planning on swapping out the lights for ones with a dimmer (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GY6ZYND).
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S