Now that we have a number of camping trips under our belt with the new 25G and one item that drives us nuts (besides lack of storage, lack of shoe garage and lack of awning over outdoor kitchen) is the table legs... there is no place to put them and they are round and sharp (i.e. Damage will occur in travel if not placed somewhere where they are secure). For now we just wrap them up in the bed sheets but that is not a perfect solution.

While watching the video of the new prototype floorplan (thanks to Chad & Tara, aka Changing Lanes) we spotted an awesome mod idea! They created an inset "tray" under the main bed for them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Under bed table leg storage idea.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	858.8 KB 
ID:	42670

On the G series travel trailers (and likely the 5th Wheels), the generator and water bay eats most of the storage under the bed (in fact the top panel is screwed in, so only designed to access for maintenance). However there is enough space at the top I believe to create a small tray to hold all four table legs.

I'll do some measurements and see if it will work. Great idea GD! (or Chad & Tara if they thought of it).

Cheers
Tim