Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worth a shot! You'll love the truck and layout of the 395.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cggerth View Post
    r. We strongly prefer a king bed (though we could survive with a queen) )
    I agree with this. A queen is a deal breaker for us. We used my brothers trailer once with a queen and well........ like I said the queen is a deal breaker

The reduced room around it is real but I put up with a little more effort to make the bed or change the sheets for a more comfortable nights sleep. Anyway, my prefered method of making the bed is to close the bedroom door
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't beat the living area of the 395MS with the L couch; when relaxing there after a day of work, you forget that you are in an RV. The bathroom is a bit small yes but manageable and you'll get a better working space, and more room for your bikes.

A couple cons to keep in mind, there are only three waste tanks, 2 in the front and 1 in the back; and the storage space in the basement is ridiculously small (although you can make it a bit bigger by moving the fake wall).
    2021 Momentum 395MS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alkbch View Post
    and the storage space in the basement is ridiculously small (although you can make it a bit bigger by moving the fake wall).
    I made sure to show my husband the very tiny basement storage while we toured this RV at a local dealer this past weekend. Good to know about the fake wall. I'm also scouring the forums, youtube, and other places for mods others have done to squeeze out more outside storage.

since this will be our first RV, I won't know what i'm missing with the basement storage. I think it'll be easier to learn to deal with this instead of downsizing. (biggest thing I want is to make sure are waste tank stuff and any emergency repairs that we need on the road are on the outside easily reachable.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a Solitude last May with the front living room! I have owned many RV's, Motorhomes, trailers, etc and I can tell you it is by far the best RV we have ever owned!! Do yourself a favor and get the Solitude!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    I say go for whaat you think will work best but first go find one on a lot and spend a couple hours in each mimicing your daily routine with the visoin of a larger dog roaming about. This could give you a more realistic comparrison.

Also keeep your eyes out in the near future for a 2 bedroom (no bunks) Solitude, one could be converted to an office easily

+1 on this one. Has a back door on second bedroom to be able to load the bikes in. it is a Solitude ST391DL. Just revealed at the National Rally and will be at the Hershey Show.
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have received great feedback so far. I have never had a toy hauler, so all I can say is keep doing what you have been. I will suggest you go look at each floor plan in person. Sit in the chairs, stretch your legs. Maybe prong cardboard cutouts to represent laptops, screens etc so you can test the space for both of you working. Stand in the shower, move stopping the kitchen etc. you get the just.

Good Luck with your decision.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have your Answer already for the needs of your garage, business and pleasure combined. The Toyhauler is your best choice, most versatile and smart! You will love the patio, especially for your future Furbabies. Now your next decision will be the great possibilities of Boondocking, Solar, Generator and/or Volta system. I would strongly suggest that you follow YouTube channels: Changing Lanes and Enjoy the Journey. Because of toys and business.
    Good Luck and always Safe Travels!
    We have 2019 381M Toyhauler tons of fun always. Our set-up is Solar, batteries (LifeBlue) and generator. Side-by-side 4 seat and our 60lbs Staffordshire Terrier. We rarely go to RV Parks. Boondocking is our favorite!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12