User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacement window for Imagine XLT 22RBE

The vertical slide bedroom window (sliding part) on my 2020 XLT 22RBE shattered (don't ask) this weekend. I'd like to replace only the sliding portion, but I understand I may have to replace the whole window. Does anybody have an idea where I can get the part? GD does not respond, and my friendly "local dealer" does not want my business because I didn't buy the trailer from them.
    I'm willing to consider any solution from buying only the sliding part, the whole window, or trying to replace the slide with plastic. Has anybody else had this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the frame of the slider is intact, a glass shop can re-glaze it. You'll need another window to take with to match the tint. Otherwise, you're replacing the entire window, and they're not easy to get right now!!! Just went through it. Pharr RV in Texas can help you get the window. Just Google them.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The windows are pretty inexpensive and very easy to replace the entire window, if similar to my MLE. I shattered the big dinette window and GD sent me one after I told them it was faulty, very sticky. It is just clam shelled together with screws inside. Pharrs RV in Lubbock TX is a GD dealer and has gotten me parts to Houston fairly quickly. You can also call GD for a part number or at their website. Just have your VIN and window size.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	686D34E2-8EE0-4719-BB14-18649D99C847.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	457.5 KB 
ID:	42749
    Last edited by stroguy; 08-28-2022 at 09:25 PM.
    Randy and Kris

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    If the frame of the slider is intact, a glass shop can re-glaze it. You'll need another window to take with to match the tint. Otherwise, you're replacing the entire window, and they're not easy to get right now!!! Just went through it. Pharr RV in Texas can help you get the window. Just Google them.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I decided to replace the whole window. I was able to order it directly from Grand Design (which surprised me). They said they had it in stock (also a surprise) for around $200, shipping free (yet another surprise). I paid for it, but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. Holding my breath!