User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just search YouTube for RV Sumo Spring Install. First one that popped up the guy was moving his gas lines. It's not a big deal at all. i just installed Shock Absorbers on mine. If you have looked under there, you know there are just clamps screwed to the frame holding the lines with self-tapping screws. You may need to screw a clamp an inch or two one direction or the other but the gas line is flexible so it's not like you have to reroute it. Go under, remove a couple screw clamps so you can see how much you can move that rubber line around. Easy peasy.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 38 ft Reflection travel trailer and discovered a set of the EAZ Lift Telescopic RV Jack stands placed one on both sides of the RV on the frame just behind the rear wheels worked. We hardly feel any movement now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XF...b_b_asin_title

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JT Strong Arm or similar products take 95% out. It does take several hours to install but worth the effort.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    I wanted to ask in here from my fellow Transcend people. The reason I am asking in here is in hopes that others may know what I am talking about.

What are you installing to give the RV more stability when parked? I have X-chocks and Valterra RV Stabilizer and I notice the difference but wonder what others are using.

It just seems when I ask here in the other parts of the forums they don't get it sometimes. Yes, our fans tend to not move much air. We can't pull over and just turn on the AC without shore power. One battery, one solar panel. Food in cooler because fridge is too small.

Right now, it is just Wife and I camping until it is time to go full time then we get at larger camper.
    Not a Transcend but close-We use the x-choke and these Morryde x-brace cross bars.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MORryde scissor jack brace.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	42902Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MORryde scissor jack brace1.PNG 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	42903
    Mark & Lyne
    2019 Imagine 2250RK
    2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus with factory tow package - 2 sway controllers
    TT Ready for boondocking with solar installed on roof

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M&Lcamping View Post
    Not a Transcend but close-We use the x-choke and these Morryde x-brace cross bars.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MORryde scissor jack brace.PNG 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	42902Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MORryde scissor jack brace1.PNG 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	42903
    I was looking into those (or similar). I would have to relocate my front scissor jacks due to them being mounted at a 45 degree angle.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    I was looking into those (or similar). I would have to relocate my front scissor jacks due to them being mounted at a 45 degree angle.
    At 400 plus to have these would be enough for me to say no
    I did these for under 20
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1156.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	42909
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1157.jpg 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	42910