User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two weeks ago, I gave my 189K mile 2003 F250 Lariat diesel to my grandson who's almost 15. He's the happiest guy around now. I have a 2020 F150 that's so easy to drive, and downright fast with just 2.7 liters w/turbos.

We keep our RV in a member owned campground in a locked and guarded storage @ $32.50 a month. Our campground's so nice that we have no need or desire go go elsewhere. It's in the Blue Ridge Mountains just over an hour from the Atlanta 'burbs.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    ……..
    Well, I ordered my Tesla Model Y tonight after speaking with a friend who has owned his Model Y for almost a year…………..
    In addition to ordering a Tesla Model Y Wednesday it looks like my wife and I picked up COVID on the test drive. I dodged it for 3 years. Felt funny last night with a scratchy throat and tested negative. I Woke up this morning coughing and feeling tired and a temp of 100.4 dF Slept most of the day. At 7:30 p my wife tested positive then so did I.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to ordering a Tesla Model Y Wednesday it looks like my wife and I picked up COVID on the test drive. I dodged it for 3 years. Felt funny last night with a scratchy throat and tested negative. I Woke up this morning coughing and feeling tired and a temp of 100.4 dF Slept most of the day. At 7:30 p my wife tested positive then so did I.
    Sorry to hear this, hope you both get well soon and that your symptoms are mild.

David and Peggy
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SO sorry to hear this, Jerry! I hope you both feel well very quickly.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you get better soon, doesn't sound like much fun.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122