Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting around in the campground and/or events

MY girlfriend/boss just had a heart valve replacement and her walking endurance is limited. I see all kinds of different golf carts, mini golf carts, 3 wheel trike things, mobility scooters etc. What do you use to get around in the campground and possibly use at events like car shows to get around. Thanks and copy links if possible!
    2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2019 Silverado 4X4 RST
    1966 Chevelle SS
    2012 Vans RV-10

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use a standard electric golf cart for around the park where live full time.

I read one time that the Cricket mini carts are considered mobility carts so they can be used in places where golf carts are not allowed, I don’t know for sure if that is true but it might be worth researching.

If you are planning to use it at places that would not be on pavement, I would not get a 3 wheel mobility cart, the 4 wheel ones look to be much more stable if on uneven ground.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a GoGO mobility scooter that when the seat and battery are removed it can be loaded into the trunk or back of our SUV/Truck without much effort. Very comfortable and runs all day without a recharge. I go to several car shows and always take it. It could easily be carried on a trailer hitch cargo carrier when camping but I usually take my electric bike when using the 5th wheel trailer.