User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gray Water Tank Washout Port.

I found I have this port on my primary gray water tank. I found it while doing some other work 'behind the scenes'. Since my gray water sensors were notoriously inaccurate I stuffed my water heater washout tool down there and blasted the sensors with water. Now they are working. (don't worry - I washed that clean-out wand with isopropyl alcohol after using it there)

I'm wondering if I could put some kind of rinse out nozzel in there permanently and connect into my black water flush line.

I can't find a suitable nozzle or haven't come up with a way to install one. So I figured I check in here to see what others may have done or see if there were some suggestions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C277DA3-BB70-48BD-A17E-F6031F286126_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1,002.2 KB 
ID:	39094
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why not. Are you sure you need this? I have rinsed out a grey tank by closing the valve and filling with water a few times. I also have closed the valve, put toilet chems into the grey tank, used the tank until full and rinsed it out. I have never had to do this with the bath grey, only with the kitchen grey.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. Both gray tanks are empty but for last two weeks kitchen reads 1/3 and bath 2/3. Have put in non sudsy detergent and calgon the drove 800 miles and no change. I didn't notice a port when behind the wall and will try filling tanks again.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays