User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are running the BT7 backup and side cameras on our 22 310GK. The system has been really great. On our last trailer we had installed the GM HD camera. While the picture quality was amazing, since it used the same screen as Car Play I didn't leave it up all the time. We have the mirror mount for the monitor and like always being able to see what is behind us on the road.
    2022 Solitude 310 GK-R
    2021 GMC 3500

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manderson View Post
    We are running the BT7 backup and side cameras on our 22 310GK. The system has been really great. On our last trailer we had installed the GM HD camera. While the picture quality was amazing, since it used the same screen as Car Play I didn't leave it up all the time. We have the mirror mount for the monitor and like always being able to see what is behind us on the road.
    That mirror mount is awesome. Makes it feel almost like you're not pulling a trailer being able to see behind you like that.
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm perplexed at how not so many years ago we could get pulled over for things hanging from the rear view mirror as it could "obstruct your vision" and these days it's review monitors, phones, dash cams, go pros, and sometimes all these things at once. How is that possible?
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks exactly like the Yarky brand I bought from Amazon last month, & same price. I sent it back. It worked great in the driveway, once above 30 mph I continuously froze and kept rebooting. This was on a ~35’ 310 GK. A friend had the same experience with his.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2542 View Post
    That looks exactly like the Yarky brand I bought from Amazon last month, & same price. I sent it back. It worked great in the driveway, once above 30 mph I continuously froze and kept rebooting. This was on a ~35’ 310 GK. A friend had the same experience with his.
    If they offer an antenna to mount closer to the front of the trailer that might fix it. I bought the Vision Works camera and had the same issue until they sent me the remote antenna. After that it's been perfect.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    I recently installed the Haloview Byte Tango BT7 on our 2021 Reflection 337RLS. It is the best, high definition system that I've ever seen. It's loaded with features, and it's an easy install with the existing Furrion prep mount. The BT7 includes an adapter plug or you can hardwire it.
    PM me if you buy it, and I'Il share my installation tips.

Attachment 42934

Can you provide links to everything you had to purchase to do this? Thanks in advance.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine today. Was literally only a few minutes to do a basic install of the rear view camera. Remove all of the Furrion stuff, used the adapter cord to hook up the camera. Was able to reuse a couple of the original holes. Camera and monitor worked right away. Need to install the side marker cameras yet but that will be another day when I have more time. Very happy so far.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished adding the two side marker light cameras. Very easy install and pairing was easy.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The eagle has landed. Looking forward to installing this weekend.

2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. I’m sure you will like it. I was amazed how easy it was to install and get set up.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryH View Post
    The eagle has landed. Looking forward to installing this weekend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast