User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to user our Halo View BT7 this week as we started our road trip

In single camera view, the rear facing camera is amazing, the side cameras are also equally amazing

When the monitor is in the 3 view setup, the rear camera is distorted so everything looks squatty... As it turns out, I like my side truck mirrors very well so I'm only using the side cameras when I'm backing up... this way I can use the rear camera in single view mode with no distortion

I have had the monitor shut off twice now and come back on a few seconds later and the first time, the resolution was terrible and all 3 views were 80-90% washed out... I tried rebooting but no luck, after getting gas it came back on correctly and hasn't done it since

Anyone else have this issue?

Great product otherwise
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably a stupid question but I don't see any definitive answer in their literature.
    Does the 7' monitor also have a front facing camera or do you have to mount another camera for front facing dash cam view.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
    Probably a stupid question but I don't see any definitive answer in their literature.
    Does the 7' monitor also have a front facing camera or do you have to mount another camera for front facing dash cam view.
    You would need a dashcam to record the front of your windshield. The monitor is just a monitor to view the Haloeview cameras you have installed.
    2021 GD Reflection 28BH
    2021 Ford F-250 CCSB 6.7L

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toy4Rick View Post
    I was able to user our Halo View BT7 this week as we started our road trip

In single camera view, the rear facing camera is amazing, the side cameras are also equally amazing

When the monitor is in the 3 view setup, the rear camera is distorted so everything looks squatty... As it turns out, I like my side truck mirrors very well so I'm only using the side cameras when I'm backing up... this way I can use the rear camera in single view mode with no distortion

I have had the monitor shut off twice now and come back on a few seconds later and the first time, the resolution was terrible and all 3 views were 80-90% washed out... I tried rebooting but no luck, after getting gas it came back on correctly and hasn't done it since

Anyone else have this issue?

Great product otherwise
    I've only run about 60 mins of test with my new BT7 rear camera and the monitor that I hung from my rear view mirror and loved it so far. I don't have the side cameras for backing....but I also have the GM cameras that watch down the side of the truck and camper.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234