User Tag List

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling/One Control/Compass Connect challenged

Very frustrated with the documentation and displays on One Control and Compass Connect (pics below). It was challenging leveling at current location and I'm a bit out of side-to-side level because I have to lift the pantry door handle to get the latch to go into the striker plate. In the past that means I am usually a little low door side.

But I'm looking at my One Control panel and Compass Connect apps and the first thing I can't figure out is front and rear of 5th wheel. The display shown in the manual does not match what is in the coach panel. On the Compass Connect app, which buttons raise/lower? I asked DW how she interpreted the sides/corners views of the One Control panel and we both interpreted the display differently.

I had to use Andersen blocks under the wheels on the door side to get it closer to level at current location. What I really want to do is raise the entire starboard side of the coach just a little. But I can't figure out what button on either the app or panel to push to raise all three jacks on one side if that is even possible. To me neither is intuitive describing what is front and rear on the LCI display and is the display confirming that I am a little low on the door side?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	One Control.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	42987

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compass connect.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	42988
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same questions. I found that the picture is top down view, and the top of my phone screen, as your picture shows, is the front of my trailer. + makes it rise, - makes it go down. Right and left side +/- raise and lower the respective sides, using all the jacks on the same side. It’s pretty intuitive system once you figure it out. It’s also hard to twist the rig this way, which is good.

Overall, the app sucks, but it’s all we have.