Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2023 297QB Can’t Find Where To Connect Sprayer Hose

As the title says I can’t seem to find where I’m supposed to connect the sprayer hose. The hose came with the trailer so I’m thinking that there must be a place to plug it in. The floor plan shows that it should be near the outdoor kitchen and the owners manual says that it’s at the docking station. I looked all over the underside of the trailer, in the kitchen and at the docking station and didn’t find it. Am I missing something here or did the trailer come with the hose and no place to connect it?
    Russ
    2023 Transcend Xplor 297QB
    2017 Silverado 1500
    Blue Ox hitch

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just under your awning next to the outdoor kitchen. Should be a little round door there to open right on the sidewall
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Just under your awning next to the outdoor kitchen. Should be a little round door there to open right on the sidewall
    I found it! It’s over the wheels, just under the fresh water tank fill port. Thank you, you saved me a call to the dealer. Now if I remember correctly the tech showed me that when we did the pdi but we went over so much stuff that I forgot it.
    Russ
    2023 Transcend Xplor 297QB
    2017 Silverado 1500
    Blue Ox hitch