User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Connect sat. dish

Yes, I am a newbie. 2018 Solitude 310GK. I have connected my dish cables in the natilus bay, but where do they come out. Where do you connect the PVR cable box too? I tried the outlet or inlet, beside the Jensen radio, a green light comes on, then I connected a HDMI cable to the t.v. I get a error message NO NETWORK. I'm at a loss trying to understand these connections. Also there is another one in the natilus bay that just says sat. Help.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A brown twin outlet behind the TV one labelled cable, the other sat. Bring a R6 coax from the sat to the same on the Dish Wally or other. Then an HDMI to the TV.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 F150 Platinum 1777# Payload
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Good advice.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
    A brown twin outlet behind the TV one labelled cable, the other sat. Bring a R6 coax from the sat to the same on the Dish Wally or other. Then an HDMI to the TV.
    On my Reflection, the outlet feeding the TV provides 2 connections. One for the over the air antenna, and one for the satellite antenna. I just connect my Directv receiver to the one for satellite, then connect my satellite antenna to the labeled connection on the Nautilus panel. Other GD trailer models may be different.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff McCaffrey View Post
    Yes, I am a newbie.
    Well if you mean new to this forum, welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. Looks like you've already had one of the benefits to be found here, good advice from fellow GD owners like yourself. Good luck with the new coach, keep trying, you'll get those connections right. Just a bit of a curveball, some have reported that the wiring is mislabeled.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our previous trailer, behind the convenience center (nautilus), there was a maze of connections (splitters, etc) going to 3 different TV connections. I had to work that out. Then check the wiring continuity using a Klein Tools VDV512-101 Explorer 2 Coax Tester Kit, available at AMZN for ~$35. It really helps to isolate all three runs to the different TVs. But basically, antenna-coax-nautilus-trailer coax-connections in wall-coax-dish receiver-HDMI-TV.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 F150 Platinum 1777# Payload
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you every suggestion helps.